Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inspiration for swing tags

For my swing tag, i would like it to be rather small and simple. To make it more interesting i will have 3-4 separate tags on on one piece of cotton string.

I am also interested in how Ripcurl uses the phrase 'the search' as part of their advertisement. My own interpretation of this is 'freedom in flight'. I chose this as it relates both the bird motif and the target market of the label.

I want to appeal to people that are free spirited and appreciating life, as this is what I represent with my label. To continue with my use of recycled paper, I would like to create garments that are created with natural, eco-friendly yarns and fabrics.




2 comments:

  1. They did and we all really learned something from it. I agree with your article content and with many of the comments on here. You are a good writer. Sky Custom offers the best swing tags London
    UK at the Affordable prices. We can do any customised shapes, finishes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Director has personal Printing Experience for SKy Custom Box & Stickers. We assure you Guarantee & Satisfaction of Product you are looking for. If you are looking to Launch your New brand Name, you are on right place, as Kylie, Kim Kardishian & many more brands we have developed in Market.

    ReplyDelete